- Attended meeting with Sound Experience Marketing committee to discuss Sound Experiences 20th annaversary party (Wed night, 6-9)
- Volunteered aboard Adventuress for the Sussex school sail. Talked to Galley Coordinator about posting on our blog site, as well as Capt. Joshua Berger.
- Also discussed ideas to thank local supporters, and ways to market in the restaurants that support us.
- Created new facebook page: Sound Studies Aboard the Schooner Adventuress. Hope to post participants thank you drawings online when I get to my mothers scanner
- Starting to compile a list of local news agencies and their contact information.
- Sending out press releases to those papers
Monday, 18 May 2009
Intern Log 05.18.2009
I wish this was written better, but due to time constraints, sickness, and pending projects, it'll have to be bullets again.